1 month ago - Jobs Offers - Sharjah - 162 views
Price: AED 10,000 Negotiable
- Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
- Coordinate with PRO team for visa related issues.
- Maintaining a smooth on boarding process.
- Training, counselling and coaching our staff..
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance..
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures..
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters;
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- 5-8 years of similar role experience in Food & Beverage Industry in UAE.
- Master degree in Human Resource field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook..
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of UAE labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
CV to - [email protected]
- Company Food & Beverage Industry
- Work Type Full-time